Areas of Responsibility:
- Planning our weekly Sunday 10:00am worship service. Selecting music that is contemporary in
style and supports the reading and preaching of God’s Word.
- Modeling and leading heartfelt worship in an invitational style – that draws people in, encourages participation, and points people to Jesus.
- Recruiting, training, and schedule musicians and singers in the church to serve the congregation as a team with musical skill and humility.
- Leading weekly rehearsals that serve a dual purpose: (A) preparation for Sunday and (B) cultivation of Christ-centered community.
- Serving as a member of the Gather Team, demonstrating a commitment to this congregation and its mission.
- A Committed relationship with Jesus
- A Commitment to the ministry of South Blendon.
- Able to read, interpret, and communicate music and chord charts (vocal and instrumental)
- Ability to lead a music ministry team and congregational worship.
- Able to organize and communicate well within a team.